Carpet flooring is elegant, soft, and luxurious. It comes with countless benefits, like muffling sound.
So, why wouldn't you want it in your home? But these days, it's all about creativity and expressing your style.
It also comes in many forms. So don't think "carpets" are synonymous only with wall-to-wall!
You can expect to see more of these trends:
1. Area rugs. Use them to highlight, accent, and add texture. Area rugs can be layered over a soft or hard surface.
2. Carpet tiles. You'll see these in our carpet store. More and more homeowners are discovering their tremendous design flexibility.
They come in many fabrics, shapes, and sizes. Mix and match them to create your unique design.
3. Retro Design. Although retro can mimic any decade, right now, the 1970s is of particular interest.
These rugs feature bold splashes of color, unique rug shapes, patterns, and lots of textures. Speaking of the 70s, remember shag carpets with the iconic green, gold, and brown hues.
They're back with a color palette, including jewel tones and multi-color colors. So, you'll see many colors and styles, including the shag, when shopping for carpet in Jackson, MI.
4. Textures. These include the sculpted look of cut and loop carpets. Textures also have ribbed and frieze rugs.
5. Blue. Designers and homeowners alike love the blue rug. Blue is a color that coordinates easily. It also adds pops of color without overwhelming.
Visit us for the best carpet in Jackson, MI
Christoff & Sons Floorcovering is a family-owned company. For over 40 years, we've been helping people select the right flooring.
We'll help you, too, with your carpet choice.
Visit our showroom in Jackson, MI, where you'll explore our inventory of Dream Weaver Mohawk, Kane, and more. We work with homeowners and businesses in Jackson, Chelsea, Albion, Adrian, and Hillsdale, MI.